Friday, July 28, 2017

So it's been awhile...

So it's been a few years...  I haven't forgotten about this Blog, I've just had alot going on.  Moves, jobs, family, and other things have prevented me from devoting the time to my sites I'd like to.

That said, here's a brief update.  My sci-fi modeling is currently on hold.  I've renewed my interests in early 19th Century railroad equipment.

I do have some ideas for new posts and such.  I've also edited the name of the Blog to feature more "Fantasy" and "Sci-Fi" elements rather than concentrating on just the Lunar and Martian surfaces.

A few new links too.  In line with the 19th Century modeling, John Ott has incorporated a few fantasy elements into his Miskatonic Railroad. While not "Fantasy" per se, it still adds a few elements of the supernatural and fun.  You can check it out to the right and HERE

Also, Bernie Kempinski, a longtime modeler of many prototypes, just recently came out with a book that features an Sn2 Martian railway, The Victoria Crater Railway.  It can be checked out in Bernie's new book "45 Original Track Plans" HERE.

If you hit "View a portion of this product", you can see that particular plan.

More soon (and I won't take six years)

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home